Blog Journal #9

I have really enjoyed the creative aspect of EME2040 and learning about different platforms to help be become a well-rounded teacher. I have enjoyed the examples of what the assignment should look like before we are expected to create it. I struggle with completing some assignments due to having an iPad and a keyboard rather than a laptop. When I am a teacher I will try to develop assignments that can be accessible regardless of the type of technology the students have.

Khan Academy exemplifies Open Educational Resources (OER), providing free, high-quality educational content in subjects like math, science, and history. Its interactive exercises, instructional videos, and personalized learning tools are accessible to anyone, anywhere. With a Creative Commons license, users can freely share, modify, and distribute the materials, promoting collaboration and global learning.

I enjoyed experimenting with new tools on PowerPoint such as the header and SmartArt tools. I struggled with recording my voiceover due to having an iPad. However, after troubleshooting I was able to complete the assignment on time with little extra work. Next time, allowing myself enough time to get headphones and do a real voiceover on a desktop could improve my submission.

Comments

Popular Posts