Blog Journal #8

 I loved the website design assignment. I used the CRAP principles to design my website. I used proximity when organizing pictures with my text on the “About Me” page. I had issues using Weebly on my personal computer, but it worked fine on the desktop most of the time. I think a teacher website will be a great resource for my classes that I will teach in the future. I can use it to give parents a one stop shop for all the information they could need rather than having to scroll through a Canvas page.

As a college student, I frequently use AI tools like ChatGPT for research, summarizing articles, or brainstorming ideas for essays. These tools have become indispensable for efficiently managing my workload and ensuring I meet all my deadlines with a level of quality that might otherwise be hard to achieve. I'm definitely motivated to use AI because it not only saves time but also introduces me to new perspectives and ideas I might not have considered. While I'm excited about the potential of AI, I do have questions about the ethical implications of its use and how to best ensure the information it provides is accurate and unbiased.

I've used ChatGPT to generate essay ideas and simplify complex topics, learning about its impressive versatility. My perception of AI shifted from a sci-fi concept to recognizing its practical value in education. Now, I emphasize the importance of verifying information from ChatGPT and discussing ethical considerations in academic use, addressing potential risks and challenges in utilizing AI chatbots effectively.

I believe AI tools can significantly enhance productivity, especially in managing and organizing tasks efficiently. Yes, I plan to use AI tools to streamline my study and research process, making my workflow more effective. For teaching, I'll incorporate AI to create interactive and personalized learning experiences for students. Utilizing AI for grading and feedback can save time, allowing me to focus more on engaging with students directly.

https://missmorganclass2040.weebly.com/

Comments

  1. Hey Cam! I love the vibe of your website! All the play on words are very cute. I like the bonus feature on the vocab list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job following the CRAP principles! The website design is very simple and easy to follow. I like the inclusion of the vocab list as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts