Blog Journal #6

 I am personally not a huge fan of Diigo. It doesn't work consistently for me and I think it takes up more time than it is worth. I have had issues with logging in as well as linking annotations to the group which can be pretty frustrating. However, the annotation tool for websites is great and I enjoyed learning about it.

I am really enjoying blogging in this class. I wish my peers' blogs were easier to find because I would love to read them and hear their thoughts! I feel that it would be fun if we did another blog post like the first blog where we got to share interesting parts of ourselves. From this course, I have learned that blogging is so much easier than I thought it would be! I enjoy being able to write down my thoughts, because sometimes it is difficult to put it into the right words verbally.

I recently read about a school that did a virtual field trip to battle sites and memorials through Google Earth when learning about the Civil War. I think that this is such a fun and interactive way for students to learn history. This could even be implemented in science classrooms when learning about ecosystems and climate! I definitely plan to utilize this wonderful tool in my future classroom.



Comments

Popular Posts