Blog Post #1

    Hello! I am Camryn Morgan and I am a freshman at Florida State University as an Elementary Education major. I grew up in Orlando, FL and I grew up cheerleading every free moment that I could. I have a French Bulldog named Remy, and an English Bulldog named Rooney, that I am completely obsessed with. In my free time I enjoy going to the beach, cheering, and shopping.


    Prior to taking EME2040 I has experience with Canvas, Google tools, Microsoft applications, Photoshop, and Canva. I still continue to use Canva as well as Google and Microsoft applications every day. These tools make learning not only more fun, but it also streamlines my education and speeds up my learning. I look forward to learning more about other tools I can use to not only benefit my learning, but also the learning of my future students.


    I am fortunate to have strong and steady personal learning networks in my arsenal. In a school setting: Canvas, professors, instructors, and my peers. In social life: my boyfriend Luis, my family, my friends, and social media. I regularly rely on support from my family, social media, and my instructors in order to learn and grow. These resources encourage my learning as well as aid my mental health.

Comments

  1. Hey Camryn! I love your blog's aesthetic, I think it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts